13.3.12

I used to write,I used to write letters I used to sign my nameI used to sleep at nightBefore the flashing lights settled deep in my brain
But by the time we metBy the time we met the times had already changed
So I never wrote a letterI never took my true heart I never wrote it downSo when the lights cut outI was left standing in the wilderness downtown
Now our lives are changing fastNow our lives are changing fastHope that something pure can lastHope that something pure can last
It seems strange anekatipsHow we used to wait for letters to arriveBut what's stranger stillIs how something so small can keep you alive
We used to waitWe used to waste hours just walking aroundWe used to waitAll those wasted lives in the wilderness downtown
oooo we used to waitoooo we used to waitoooo we used to waitSometimes it never came(oooo we used to wait)Sometimes it never came(oooo we used to wait)Still moving through the pain

I'm gonna write a letter to my true loveI'm gonna sign my nameLike a patient on a tableI wanna walk again gonna move through the pain
Now our lives are changing fastNow our lives are changing fastHope that something pure can lastHope that something pure can last

Arcade Fire- We Used To Wait.