28.1.10

Yeah

I got a date with the night miles, miles away. As the cars go by under the sun like an enemy, can't help looking back. Highways flew by.

You wonder.. maps

.

Now, tell me what you saw, tell me what you saw. There was a crowd of seeds, no hanging, no picture blind out my sight. Just let it be, yeah yeah yeah. I'll stay the same.

Say say say: cold desire makes the moon without a tide, 'cause, well I believed them all.

.

Another rainy day kept my eye from up up up above. Something like a phenomena. (I think I'm bigger than the sound. Sometimes)

.

What's your name?

Don't stray: my kind's your kind.

.

Dance, dance 'til you're dead. I'd like you to stay,

Want to keep you inside.

Wait.

Confesión: Soy Andrea y soy adicta a los conciertos. Yeeeah

2 toc toc:

Mac dijo...

Muy bonito tu post Andrea.

anderolas dijo...

aunque no fui al concierto, me agrado